Friday, December 4, 2009

Fall Festivities

Well it has been a while since I have been on here. Our Internet isn't the most reliable so I haven't started the habit of writing on here regularly. Anyways I hope that changes soon since I have quite a few exciting things coming up but I will save that for later.

First, a little recap on the fun events this fall. There are a few things that just bring out the fall spirit including pumpkin carving, decorations, corn mazes, and nice warm beverages. I am happy to say that I have had all of the above rounding out a very nice 2009 Fall.

The corn maze was so much fun. My friends Katie and Jordan and I took two beautiful little girls to run around one evening. We had so much fun dashing through the corn stalks. They have questions for you to follow in order to get all the way through the maze. Somehow we went from 2 to almost the end. I'm not really sure how that happened but it may be due to the fact that we cheated a little.







I am pretty sure we made it through most of the maze and were able to climb up the lookout to see the whole view.





Once we made it out we spent a little time on the giant yellow bouncy thing. Totally felt like a little kid again jumping all over the place.


Well the sun went down and we were all tired from running around and jumping all over the place so we decided to go to dinner. We ended up at Emilios for dinner and enjoyed some yummy Italian food!



There are a few more stories from this fall so I will come back and share the rest later! Hope everyone enjoyed the fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment