Monday, December 21, 2009

A Spooky Time of the Year

This year I had talked about dressing up and going all out for Halloween. However, I chose a quiet evening in with some friends. I have never really cared about Halloween so it wasn’t a disappointment. I do however really enjoy the fall season and its festivities! That night a co-worker was having a costume party and Lisa and some other friends were joining in on the fun. Earlier in the afternoon Lisa and I carved a pumpkin and sipped on some Starbucks. It was an awesome way to enjoy the fall season. Then later on she and Chrissy got dressed and Cameron and his friends came over before the big party. After they left Katie, Jordan, and I carved pumpkins, made caramel apples, and sipped on festive drinks! We also ended up having a hair dying party (Katie and I) in the kitchen. It was fun but not really fall like except I was going darker. We had a good time that night but unfortunately I don’t think I have any pictures to share. Until next Halloween when the fall festivities continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment