Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Day 6 - A picture of something that makes you happy!
Okay so I couldn't pick just one picture but at least they are all of the same thing except in different locations! As you have probably guessed it is the beach. I love the summer and the beach and vacations and fun in the sun with family and friends! I grew up near the beach and it has always been something I have enjoyed. However, there is a lot more to it than that. I love enjoying God's creation and soaking up the beauty that he has created and that is new each morning. I love the family vacations and memories with friends that go along with such fun times on the beach. I love the art that it depicts when captured in a picture and I love the dreams that it stirs up in me to travel!
 
As you can see my life's journey has taken me to many different beaches and I have loved them all. I am sure that I missed some but I hope to add to this list as I continue my travels! Enjoy!

Yorktown Beach, VA - grew up going to this beach (picture from google images)


Buckroe Beach, VA - grew up going to this beach (picture from google images)


Clearwater Beach, FL - college spring break with friends (picture from google images)


Cocoa Beach, FL - went here on a work trip


Costa Rica Beach - went on vacation with Katie and Aly


Delaware Beach - reunion with college girlfriends


Grand Cayman Islands Beach - cruise vacation with my family


Guantanamo Bay Beach - went here on a work trip


Jamaica Beach - cruise vacation with my family


NC Beach - family vacation near Kitty Hawk (another regular family vacation spot)


Malibu Beach, CA - summer vacation and cousin's wedding


Miami Beach, FL - went here on a work trip (picture from google images)


Ocean City, MD - (picture from google images)


Santa Monica Beach, CA - summer vacation and cousin's wedding


Savannah Beach, GA - college spring break with friends


Virginia Beach, VA - grew up going to this beach


York Beach, ME - went here on a work trip


 
Quote of the day:
 
“Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.” ~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment