Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Lasting Difference!

Today I read a quote that I really liked especially during this season in my life so I thought I would share it with you all!

 

"The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it." ~ William James

 

I will be honest, at first I wasn't sure who William James was but thanks to Google I found his biography and more quotes. I couldn't resist posting a few more of the ones I liked most!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James

 

"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."

 

"Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."

 

"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."

 

"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook."

 

Be inspired and go out and make a lasting difference!

 

 

REMINDER! COME OUT TO FRONT PAGE TOMORROW FOR HAPPY HOUR!

 

 

HAPPY TO CURE BLOOD CANCERS

HAPPY HOUR FUNDRAISER

 

 

WHERE: THE FRONT PAGE IN ARLINGTON

http://www.frontpagearlington.com/

4201 Wilson Blvd

Arlington, VA 22203

(703) 248-9990

 

WHEN: THURSDAY JANUARY 21, 2010

 

 

TIME: 5:00PM-8:00PM.

 

 

HOW IT WORKS:

Buy a wristband for $10 and get drink and food specials from

5:00 PM -8:00 PM. Specials include: $3 drafts, $2.75 rail drinks, $3.25

glasses of house wine, $2 miller lites, 1/2 price appetizers and 1/2

price hamburgers!!!

 

 

WHY: Proceeds from wristband sales go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services.

 

 

Please tell your family and friends to come out and be HAPPY TO CURE BLOOD CANCERS with us!!!

 

Please help me reach my personal goal of $2,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society by making a tax deductible donation at: http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/shamrock10/ashaff

Thanks for helping find a cure for blood cancers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment