Monday, January 25, 2010

Runners High and Birthday Week!

Tonight I ran 5 miles with Melissa near her house. I like running that part of town because it mixes things up a little. There are a few hills that make us work hard but we definitely enjoy the down hill! This was a great run for us. Last Saturday I was not feeling the runners high but tonight it was back. I love it when I can get out and really enjoy running!

I don’t mean to toot my own horn but…Tomorrow is my Birthday! I haven’t been my normal super excited self about birthdays this year and I think it’s because I am turning the big 25. I never thought it would be a big deal for me but I’ve been thinking about all that I have done the past 25 years and all that I still want to do. God has truly blessed me with 25 beautiful years of life and I hope he continues to bless me with many more. I am so grateful for my family and friends and how amazing they have been over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment